We are looking for a Sales and Business Development Representative in Mexico!
Lab4U is an ed-tech startup committed to social change through the democratization of science education. We develop innovative technologies and methodologies, turning smartphones into pocket labs and training and supporting teachers to let students have access to quality science education. Through our work, we are transforming education. To learn more about us, click here.
We are currently looking for a Sales and Business Development Representative to join our team in Mexico!
This opportunity is open to dynamic people who are passionate about technology, education, and social impact. We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit, sociable, proactive, self-managing, organized, and motivated, with the ability to work under an uncertain scenario and customer-oriented.
Finally, you should be motivated by purposeful work and want to be part of one of the pioneering companies in educational technology development for science learning in Mexico and Latin America.
The main function of this position will be new sales and business opportunities generation, which consists mainly of attracting new educational and corporate institutions for partnership building.
- Design Business Development and Marketing strategies focusing on B2B (Business to Business) and project sales (with schools, colleges, school networks, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governments).
- Evaluation and development of new business and partnerships.
- Set up service contracts with new clients.
- Develop pricing and costing strategies for services, in order to adjust the Product-Market Fit.
- Generate and maintain good relationships with clients, with frequent and fluid communication by different channels.
- Coordinate and manage business meetings with administrators and decision-makers in schools, municipalities, universities, and/or companies with CSR budgets.
- Use and manage CRM and client database.
- Schedule, coordinate, and support other members of Lab4U’s commercial team in their activities.
- Make proposals, bids, and sales of services.
- Make Business Intelligence analysis (market analysis, industry benchmark, client knowledge, service mix, among others).
- Strong empathy with teachers.
- Passion for improving education in an equitable environment.
- Passion for science and technology education.
- Career: Commercial Engineering or related careers.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Availability to work full time.
- Experience in sales, consultative sales, and/or public bids.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and databases.
- High analytical skills and results-oriented.
- Affinity with multicultural environments and relationships with international clients.
- Remote work from home (minimum until August 2021).
- Availability to work after the pandemic.
- Availability for domestic and international travel.
- Remuneration and benefits of working with us.
Lab4U has a friendly, young, diverse, and international work climate. As a team, we compose a fun but demanding environment. You will work with colleagues who are highly committed to our mission and with both high individual and collective work expectations. You will be able to grow personally and professionally and, at the same time, have an important social impact in a company in a stage of accelerated growth in Mexico, Chile, the United States, and the world!
- Base salary plus attractive project and sales commission bonuses.
- Access to networking and personal and professional development opportunities in our social impact network.
- The satisfaction derived from contributing to educational improvement in Mexico, Latin America, and the world.
Are you passionate about education, technology, and social impact? We invite you to grow with us, we would love to meet you!
To start the application process for this position, please fill out the application form at the following link.Apply here!